Two People Hurt In Elk River Crash
ELK RIVER (WJON News) -- Two people were injured in a three-vehicle crash Friday morning in Elk River.
The Minnesota State Patrol says at about 6:30 a.m. a car driven by 35-year-old Travis Grbich of Milaca was going south on Highway 169, and a Semi-truck driven by 62-year-old Kenneth Koehnen of Oakdale was traveling west on 225th Avenue Northwest when they collided in the intersection.
Then a pickup driven by 47-year-old Lawrence Kaas of Milaca going south on 169 hit the car. Grbich and Kaas were taken to Mercy Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Koehnen was not hurt in the crash.
READ MORE FROM AUTHOR PAUL HABSTRITT:
- Giving to Anna Marie's A Holiday Tradition For One Family
- New Flower Shop Is Blomming In Little Falls
- Making Connections Name Of The Game For St. John's Prep
- Little Falls Students Make a Splash for a Good Cause
- New Sartell Community Ed Director Brings Diverse Skill Set To Job
- Couple Helping Restore Downtown Little Falls One Building at a Time
- Paynesville Native Touring for Latest Novel
Come Visit Roscoe, Minnesota with Us in Pictures
Presidential/Vice Presidential Visits to St. Cloud