Two Teens Killed in High Speed Crash in St. Paul
ST. PAUL (WJON News) -- Two teenagers died in a high-speed crash late Friday night.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the crash happened just after 11:00 p.m. on Highway 61 in St. Paul in Ramsey County.
Troopers say a 16-year-old boy was driving at a high rate of speed going north when his car went off the road, rolled, went airborne, and landed in a tree line, striking several trees.
Two 17-year-old boys from Prescott, Wisconsin died in the crash.
The driver and another 17-year-old passenger were both taken to Regions Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Minnesota Fighter Jets Shoot Down Flying Object
- Gas Prices Fall for Second Straight Week
- Housing Project Moving Foward in Sauk Rapids
- Federal Funding for 5 St. Cloud Organizations
- Emerald Ash Borer Found in St. Cloud