Upcoming Concerts From MN Artists In And Around St. Cloud
The land of 10,000 lakes is no stranger to musical fame. Bob Dylan and Prince have gone down in history as two of the most successful recording artists of all time. It’s easy to understand why. They both had signature, instantly identifiable styles.
They deserve all the praise that they get. However, there are several other incredible bands and artists in Minnesota that deserve just as much praise, but end up living in the shadow of Minnesota’s two titans. The St. Cloud area in particular has a thriving artistic culture. Today we’re going to be taking a look at some of the upcoming concerts from local artists from around the area.
- Farewell Angelina at the Paramount on January 25th
- GB Leighton at Pioneer Place on January 26th
- The Westerlies at Humphrey Theater on February 23rd
- Justin Ploof and the Throwbacks at Pioneer Place from February 14th – 16th
- The Britins at the Paramount on February 14th
- Collective Unconscious at Pioneer Place from February 1st – 2nd