Three Children Hurt in UTV Collision with Pickup
NEW LONDON (WJON News) -- Three children were hurt when the UTV they were in collided with a pickup.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the incident happened just before 4:00 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Highway 9 and 95th Street west of New London.
A pickup driven by 40-year-old Matthew Anderson of Sunburg was going east on the highway and the Polaris Ranger was going south on 95th Street when they collided.
The driver of the UTV was a 15-year-old boy. The State Patrol says he was taken to Children's Hospital in Minneapolis. The extent of his injuries has not been released.
His two passengers, a 10-year-old boy from New London and an 11-year-old boy from New London were both taken to Children's Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the pickup was not hurt.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Lower Gas, Diesel Prices Predicted in 2024
- Minnesota's Minimum Wage Rates for 2024
- Two Minnesota Ice Events Delayed
- New Minnesota Tenant, Landlord Laws Take Effect January 1st
- New Theater Space Opening in Downtown St. Cloud
- Nonprofit Offering Month-Long Expeditions to Canada
LOOK: 50 Beloved Retail Chains That No Longer Exist
Gallery Credit: Madison Troyer