Wanna Be A Movie Star? MN Production Co May Be Looking For You
You don't have to move to Hollywood to get your big break. It may be as close as Duluth, with a Minnesota production company getting set to make a scary movie.
The news surfaced in early March that one of those scary movies was set to be filmed in the Lincoln Park area of Duluth and they may have just the break you are looking for.
The production company seems focused on casting locals for this movie. When first announced, the production company was looking for locals to fill a variety of roles. They are searching for both lead and supporting roles.
The latest news is they are still looking to fill many roles, including lead, supporting and extras. Right now, this is what they are looking for;
These rolls offer a small stipend
- The lead role of a demon (a have an ex that would be pretty convincing in this role). If you are at least 5'10" and can move in a creepy way, this role might be right up your alley.
- A supporting role playing Simon. They are looking for a male or female between 65 and 85. If you have long gray hair and a beard, even better.
- A supporting role as Miguel. If you're a male between 25 and 35. Miguel is a kind but annoying friend of the lead actor
These rolls are unpaid but might be an interesting venture and educational
- They are also looking to fill some roles as waiter and waitress.
- An extra to play a diner server
- Several extras to play funeral attendees
- Extras to fill background space. This one may be my calling. My boss says I've been taking up space for years.
However, lodging, meals and mileage reimbursement will be available for those taking part in the project. If this looks like it may be your big break, send an email to THTFcasting@gmail.com with your resume, headshot, reel and put the role your are interested in in the subject line.
You will be contacted and given more details in the event you advance to the next round of auditions.
Good luck, break an leg and all that showbiz stuff!!
Bucket List Attractions in Minnesota - Must Sees