Update: Driver In Deadly Hit-and-Run Turns Himself In to Police
They say the man who died has been identified as 52-year-old Jason Jarvis of Cokato.
He had been crossing 1st Street South at Willmar Avenue on Tuesday at about 8:00 p.m. when he was hit.
On Wednesday afternoon a 33-year-old man from Willmar turned himself in to police. He is cooperating with police.
A 2012 black VW Passat with out-of-state license plates was seized as evidence. Police say the investigation is ongoing including potential charges against the 33-year-old driver.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Lower Gas, Diesel Prices Predicted in 2024
- Minnesota's Minimum Wage Rates for 2024
- Two Minnesota Ice Events Delayed
- New Minnesota Tenant, Landlord Laws Take Effect January 1st
- New Theater Space Opening in Downtown St. Cloud
- Nonprofit Offering Month-Long Expeditions to Canada