25 Things You Have To Do At The MN State Fair
Ok. You don't HAVE to do these things but you should at least once in your Minnesota State Fair going lifetime. I picked out some from the list of 25 that the ExploreMinnesota.com had listed on their site.
- See a show at the Grandstand. I remember seeing B-52's there years ago. This year includes Hootie & The Blowfish, Hall & Oates, ZZ Top w/Cheap Trick, Weird Al and Dierks Bentley
- Giant Slide: Is it the fast thrilling ride that I typically like? No. But it is a staple their and you should be able to say you done it at least once. Plus the kids love it.
- Ye Old Mill: Another classic. This slow, relaxing boat ride has been their for over a 100 years.
- Sky Rider: When you want to travel a good distance across the fair but it's late in the day, it's crowded and your legs are just to tired...this is perfect.
- Space Tower: Just a cool view of everything.
Check out the rest at ExploreMinnesota.com