Are Delivery Drivers Eating Your Food?
I've heard stories where people received the pizza they ordered, only to find that a piece was missing. Have you ever ordered food and thought maybe some wings were missing or the fries were a little light?
According to a new survey, over twenty percent of delivery customers thought their order was a bit light, in fact they believed the delivery guy had helped themselves to their food.
About 54% of delivery drivers say they had never helped themselves to the food they were delivering but said the were tempted. I can imagine, especially if you're hungry, that it would be tempting to snack a bit on the customer's food.
21% of drivers said the actually have eaten some of the food they were delivering.
The survey also asked customers how they felt about the delivery person helping themselves to their food. 84% said that it was unacceptable. So, the other 16% were alright with it?
Get the 'Loon Extra' Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest Minnesota & rock news in your inbox a couple times a week. If we're not awesome, drop us like a hot potato.