Central MN’s Best Bakeries To Help You Celebrate Fat Tuesday
I don't know about you but every Fat Tuesday I live it up before I give up sweets for Lent. Forty days feel a lot longer than it sounds. If you're like me, and sweets will be off your menu starting tomorrow, indulge today at one of central Minnesota's best bakeries in the area. Most of these bakeries have some sort of special Fat Tuesday treat for you to enjoy. So, go out and feast on King Cakes and Paczkis!
- Coborn's Bakery (Big Lake, Clearwater, Foley, Little Falls, Princeton, Sartell-Pine Cone, Sartell-Riverside, Sauk Rapids, St. Cloud-Cooper, St. Joseph)
- Cashwise Bakery (Kimball, St. Cloud-East, Waite Park)
- Clearwater Travel Plaza/ Nelson Brother's Bakery (Clearwater)
- Cold Spring Bakery (In Cold Spring & Waite Park)
- Dutch Maid Bakery (Sauk Rapids)
- Korppi Coffee + Bakeshop (St. Cloud)
- Mixin' It Up Gluten-Free Bakery (Sauk Rapids)
- Little Falls Bakery (Little Falls)
- Perkins Restaurant (Little Falls, Monticello, Sartell, St. Cloud)
Do you love a local bakery that wasn't included on our list? Let us know about it. Email Ashli@mix949.com.
See Inside an Abandoned Church for Sale in Long Prairie
8 Tips for Avoiding Car Theft in St. Cloud