Five Starbucks Hacks
Starbucks is part of a lot of people's morning routine. If it's yours, here are a some hacks have a better experience and save money. There's more at the bottom of the page.
- If you walk in and there's a long line, whip out the app and order. Then skip the line, wait a few minutes, walk up and ask for your drink. If it's not done yet, they'll usually rush it.
- Save your rewards card for the airport. If you travel a lot or plan on it in the next few months, save those reward points for the airport since the prices are higher there.
- If you don't like burn-your-tongue coffee, order your drink at “kids' temperature." It'll save your tongue.
- Get your Grande coffee in a Venti cup. It leaves more room for cream and if they accidentally overfill it a little bit. . . that's free coffee for you.
- If you're up for trying something new, ask what the barista likes. If anyone knows what's good, it's the barista.
There's few more Starbucks hacks here.