Former Burger King Property in East St. Cloud Sold
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- After sitting empty for several years, there appears to be a plan to revitalize the former Burger King property on the east side of St. Cloud.
That Burger King was one of nine locations that were closed in May of 2018. It has sat empty since then.
According to Benton County records, a company called CWP West LLC bought the property at 222 Lincoln Avenue Southeast recently.
The city of St. Cloud has received building permit applications for the construction of a Mister Carwash on that site.
Mister Carwash has one location already in St. Cloud on Division Street and another location along Highway 15 in Sartell which recently opened.
WJON News has reached out to Mister Carwash for more details on a timeline for construction. It is expected to begin sometime this summer.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Elk River Native Top American, 5th Overall at Boston Marathon
- Memorial Funds Set up For Deputy Josh Owen's Family
- St. Joseph, YMCA Approve Lease, and Development Agreements
- Highway 10/23 Project: What to Expect to Start
- 2nd Snowiest Season of All Time in St. Cloud