Four Youths Facing Charges in THC Theft
NEW LONDON (WJON News) -- Four youths are facing charges after $7,000 worth of THC products were stolen from a store.
The Kandiyohi County Sheriff's Office says on Tuesday they received a report of a burglary at Hemponix, a business in New London.
The next day the sheriff's office investigative unit used a search warrant at two rural New London homes. A number of items of evidence were recovered.
The sheriff's office says community members supplied information that helped them streamline the investigation.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Manea's Meats Breaks Ground on Major Expansion
- St. Cloud Photo Contest Winners Announced
- SR-R Hires New Director of Teaching and Learning
- St. Joseph Planning Referendum for New Community Center
- Central MN Virtual Academy Launches this Fall