If We Were All Forced to Wear A Warning Label, What Would Yours Say?
About six years ago when I was still living in Iowa, I was out shopping and I came across this one shirt that had the saying that you can see in the photo above. I recently found that shirt last night when I was looking for a pair of boots that my cousin wanted to borrow. And it got me thinking, what if everyone in the world had to wear a warning label... what would it say?
Here are some of the answer's that I got back after asking you Loonatics on our Facebook page and Twitter.
'Not fit for human consumption' -- Brettzki, Facebook
'Immune to bullshit!' -- Mark, Facebook
- 'Vikings fan coming through...Packer fan be afraid, be very afraid!!' -- @Pamvikesiouxfan, Twitter
'Does not play well with others' -- Rachel, Facebook
'Does not suffer idiots well' -- Gary, Facebook
'Medicated for your protection' -- Chris, Facebook
- 'Warning I bite when not on meds, and I'm never on meds' -- Victoria, Facebook
- 'Warning: Do not remove tag in accordance with federal law' -- Joe E, Facebook
- 'Caution temper is dangerous' -- Charity, Facebook
- 'Yes I am everything you think I am right now' -- Todd, Facebook
- 'Rated R for all the usual reasons' -- Duke, Facebook
- 'I do dumb things!' -- Joey, Facebook