Minnesota Twins Release Their 2021 Schedule
Before the Minnesota Twins have even played one game of this upcoming, 60 game, COVID shortened season -- they released their schedule for the 2021 season.
Some of the 2021 highlights include:
- April 1st - Home Opener vs. Milwaukee Brewers
- April 12th - 15th: Boston Red Sox
- June 8th - 10th: New York Yankees
- June 11th - 13th: Houston Cheatros
- August 19th - 26th: @New York Yankees (4) @Boston (3)
- August 31st - September 1st: Chicago Cubs
- September 21st and 22nd: @Chicago Cubs (road trip to Wrigley!)
See the full schedule here.
I’ve waited years to see the Cardinals at target field and of course we play them covid year... - @TrevorGittus via Twitter
This is, of course, assuming that COVID-19 is just a fading memory, and Major League Baseball will actually get to play a full 162 game season. Honestly, I don't think I could take another summer of very little, or worse yet, no baseball.
I am excited for Twins at Brewers for Opening Day, I hope fans are back in the stands by then since I have not been to any Opening Day games since the A's at Brewers in 1994. - @Shaun S via Twitter
Some New MLB Rules for 2020