Paisley Park Plans to Reopen This Friday
If you have been waiting to take a tour through Paisley Park in Chanhassen, MN, you will be in luck this Friday. The plan is to reopen Paisley Park to tours, with some safety health restrictions and/or guidelines.
When you go to the Paisley Park website you will be met with a prompt to have a health screen before you are able to buy any tickets. You will need to click the box and answer some health questions.
The questions are all the basic questions that we have all been used to for the last ten months or so.
- Have you been in close contact with any person with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you had a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit today or within the last 48 hours?
- Are you experiencing a cough, any shortness of breath or a sore throat?
- Have you experienced any recent loss of taste or smell?
- Have you experienced any gastrointestinal symptoms in the last 24 hours?
Some of the other adjustments that they are putting into place include no contact/touch throughout the tour. Also, be prepared to use a credit card or debit card to purchase anything in the on site store or the cafe.
Tour groups will also be reduced in size and they have recently opened up some outdoor patio space to allow for more social distancing. Might be a bit chilly this time of year, however. The restrooms will be open, but they are using contactless door opening and closing. That's innovative. And there will be several hand sanitizing stations set up throughout the building.
But, on the upside, you will be able to again take a tour through Paisley Park beginning this Friday. Make sure to check the hours of operation. They will be starting with limited hours for the time being.
Dryer Sheet Hacks