Rash Of Car Break-Ins Hit Northwest St. Cloud
Tri-County Crime Stoppers is warning the public but also asking for help identifying the suspect of string of recent car break-ins in the St. Cloud area.
Tri-County Crime Stoppers posted a photo on Monday of what appears to be a man wearing a gray short sleeved t-shirt with a white undershirt and what looks to be a white hood. He's got brown or dark blonde short hair and white sneakers.
According to the Facebook post, this is the suspect in several car break ins in the northwest side of St. Cloud.
The picture is a little hard to make out as it appears to be taken from a private surveillance camera. Tri-County Crime Stoppers hopes that even though "the pic isn't the best" you might be able to identify this person based on the clothes he's wearing.
The post has been shared dozens of times. If you have any information that could help identify the suspect, you're asked to call (320) 247-4424 or your local police department.
To avoid becoming a victim of a vehicle break-in, All State, a vehicle insurance company, offers up a few tips for you to follow.
- Lock your car doors (anytime you're not in it)
- Make sure your keys aren't in the vehicle (and don't leave your spare set close to the vehicle)
- Close your windows (it's tempting in the summer to leave them open, but don't)
- Park in a well lit area (Thieves like to avoid these areas)
- Get an alarm system (the alarm will draw attention to the area)
Some New MLB Rules for 2020