St. Cloud Fire Crews Respond to Basement Fire
ST. CLOUD (WJON News) -- St. Cloud fire crews responded to a basement fire Wednesday afternoon.
Get our free mobile app
The incident happened just after 12:30 p.m. in the 300 block of Wilson Avenue Northeast.
Fire crews arrived to find smoke coming from the basement and first floor windows of the home.
The fire was contained to the basement, however there was smoke damage throughout the house. One person was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The fire cause roughly $160,000 in damage. The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Sales tax to go up in Waite Park April 1st
- New monument honors St. Cloud-area frontline pandemic workers
- Disney heroes and villains hit Paramount stage
- Paramount Theater exec to step aside
- Barenaked Ladies to rock Waite Park this summer
8 Apps Minnesota Enjoys More than Watching the Super Bowl
Apps or food we enjoy in Minnesota when watching football and more specifically during the Super Bowl