Why You Must Own a Dog
You either have a dog now, in which case you're good. Or have considered it and for one reason or another you still don't have one. Here are some great points that just might send you to the rescue shelter.
1. You can always read their emotions. If they frown, they are unhappy and if they wag their tale, they are happy. Easy enough.
2. Your kitchen floor is always clean. When you drop food, the five second rule does not apply since your dog is there in two.
3. They always want to hang out with you no matter what you're doing.
4. They are always happy to see you when you get home and don't care where you were or who you were with.
5. They are good with whatever you want to watch on TV. However, the fewer doorbells in the show the better.
6. Last but not least, they are good for your self esteem. You are their world and they never let you forget it.