103.7 The Loon is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
103.7 The Loon is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Listen to your favorite classic rock station live 24/7, 365 days out of the year. Start off your morning with Baxter's Morning Side Show, enjoy your lunch break with Barry Allen and then crack open a cold one with Shannon Knight at the end of the day. Also stay up to date on what is going on in the classic rock world, local news, weather updates, sports and more!
Setting up 103.7 The Loon on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 103.7 The Loon. Tap on the station logo to get to the 103.7 The Loon skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 103.7 The Loon skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play The Loon.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org