Bus to the Vikings/Packers Game at Lambeau Field, December 23-24, 2017
Go with us to Lambeau Field this December and watch the Vikings battle the Pack.
Bus to the Vikings/Packers game at Lambeau Field
Dec. 23-24, 2017
$499 per person, double occupancy. Other options available, too.
Bus leaves from the Townsquare Media back parking lot on Dec. 23 at 7 a.m. sharp from 640 Lincoln Ave. SE. St. Cloud, MN 56304.
Make someone’s Christmas extra special this year with a trip to Lambeau Field to see the Vikings take on the Packers!
You’ll travel on a Trobec’s deluxe motor coach to the historic Lambeau Field in Wisconsin, experience an incredible tailgate party and get a seat deep inside enemy territory to see the Vikings take on the Packers. This is an experience you won’t want to miss!
- Reserved ticket for the Packers Vikings Game at Lambeau Field in Green Bay
- Tail Gate Party at Bart Starr Plaza, next to Lambeau Field
- All you can eat and drink plus entertainment at the tail gate party
- Round-trip motor coach transportation from St Cloud to Lambeau Field
- One night stay Best Western Bridgewood Inn Neenah with breakfast
- 6 Hours 350 miles to Lambeau 1 hour to hotel
- Price $499 per person double occupancy $580 single $479 triple $469 quad
Saturday, December 23, 2017
7:00 AM — Leave Townsquare Media back parking lot, 640 Lincoln Av SE
1:00 PM — Check in at the Best Western Inn Neenah
3:00 PM — Leave for Lambeau Field and the tailgate party
7:30 PM — Game time Vikings vs. Packers
Motor coach leaves Lambeau Field 45 minutes after the game.
Sunday, December 24, 2017
7:00 AM — Breakfast
8:00 AM — Check out of hotel return to St Cloud
You will receive your tickets on the bus.
to reserve your seat!
The charge on your credit card appears as ‘Fox River Tickets.’