Ride With Us to the Vikings-Packers Game at Lambeau Field, December 1, 2012
It’s time again for the Vikings Party Bus to the Historic Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin, to see our beloved Vikings take on the Packers. This year is really an experience! You’ll travel on a Trobec’s deluxe motor coach, experience an incredible tailgate party at the gates of Lambeau and a get coveted seat deep inside enemy territory to see the Vikings take on the Packers. This is an experience you won’t want to miss!
– Reserved ticket for the Vikings-Packers Game at Lambeau Field in Green Bay
– 3 hour tailgate party at Bart Starr Plaza next to Lambeau Field
– All-you-can-eat-and-drink plus entertainment at the tailgate party
– Round-trip Trobec’s Motor Coach transportation from St. Cloud to Lambeau Field
– One night stay at Hampton Inn with breakfast
– 6 Hours 350 miles
Price — $459 per person double occupancy
8:00 AM sharp — Leaving Townsquare Media parking lot, 640 Lincoln Avenue Southeast
3:30 PM — Check in at the Hampton Inn
8:00 AM — Check out
9:00 AM — Arrive at Lambeau Field and the tailgate party
12 Noon — Game time Vikings vs. Packers
Trobec’s motor coach leaves Lambeau Field 45 minutes after the game.
You will receive your tickets on the bus.
Call 866-454-4514 to reserve your seat!
The charge on your credit card will appears as ‘Fox River Tickets’.