Grand Theft Auto V Delayed: What We Know So Far
Here is what else we know:
- Rockstar games knows this release is four months later than originally planned but “it will be worth the extra time.”
- Rockstar admitted in the press release that Grand Theft Auto V is a complex game that “needs a little more polish.”
- Rockstar hopes fans will accept their apologies regarding the GTA V push back.
- Take-Two Interactive, the parent company to Rockstar Games, is trading lower on the stock market according to Forbes because of the news.
- This isn’t the first push back for the game that was originally scheduled to hit in March 2013
- Max Payne 3, L.A. Noire and Red Dead Redemption were all May releases as well and all were huge games for the publisher.
- There are still strong rumors that a PC version of the game will be released.