Paramount Calling for Sculpture Walk Submissions
ST. CLOUD -- The Paramount Center for the Arts is looking for 6 Minnesota artists to submit sculptures for their second annual Sculpture Walk St. Cloud.
The deadline for submissions is next Friday, July 14. Paramount Development Officer Cindy Hawker says, the submission process is relatively simple.
"Any artist who has a completed work, this isn't a commission for a new work... but if they have a sculpture, they submit a photo and bio and artists statement, then submit it to the selection panel and we pick six pieces."
The process schedule is:
- Friday, July 14: Deadline for Entries
- Friday, July 28: Selections Announced
- July 29 - August 10: Installation of Artwork
- August 11: Opening Reception (public voting begins)
- November 3: Awards Announced
- June 1, 2018: Award Selections Announced
All artwork must be a minimum of 36-inches in height or width.
The sculptures must also be original pieces by each artist. Each accepted artist will receive a $1,500 lease-fee for each accepted piece.
You can submit up to three pieces.
Contact the Paramount for submission information at: email@example.com or 320-257-3116.