Teach Alexa to Play 103.7 The Loon
If you've got an Echo device, you'll want to teach Alexa to play 103.7 The Loon. Here's how on your new Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Plus, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up 103.7 The Loon on your Echo device is easy:
- 1. Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- 2. Select 'Skills' from the main menu of the app.
- 3. Search for 103.7 The Loon.
- 4. Tap on the station logo to get to the 103.7 The Loon skill.
- 5. Tap 'Enable' to enable the 103.7 The Loon skill.
- 6. Once you've enabled the skill, just say to your Echo product, “Alexa, play The Loon.”
- 7. Enjoy!
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com