The Great Easter Keg Hunt
103.7 The Loon, Third Street Brewhouse, (and the Easter Bunny) present The Great Easter Keg Hunt, and it's your chance to win free beer for a year! An empty beer keg (painted like an Easter egg of course) has been hidden somewhere in Central Minnesota. Find it, and you win the beer. Here's how it works.
This is what you need to know:
- To find the keg, you will not need to trespass, damage property, put you or anyone else in any kind of danger, or break any laws.
- Clues will be given out on 103.7 The Loon weekdays at 7:50 am, 11:30 am, and 5:30 pm.
- A fourth clue will be delivered every weekday via the Loonatic e-newsletter. To receive this, you will need to be an official Loonatic, and opted-in to receive the email. You can join and opt in here.
- When you find the keg, you need to bring it to the Loon studios at 640 Lincoln Avenue SE in St. Cloud to be declared the official winner.
- You must be 21 or older to win.
- The winner will receive a case of Third Street Brewhouse beer every month for a year!
- See item number one (again).
Here's a picture of the actual Easter keg. This is the baby you are looking for:
Happy hunting & good luck!