Artists Who Are Surprisingly Not In The Rock-N-Roll Hall Of Fame
When it comes to honors that can be bestowed upon musical artists, being inducted into the Rock-N-Roll Hall of Fame is one of the biggest. Take it from someone who is an aspiring rock musician, it's one of those things that every kid who plays an instrument dreams of.
I've been in the process of writing my acceptance speech for over a decade now. You think they would have inducted me by now. I'm sure it'll happen any day at this point. Nah, I'm only foolin'. But to be honest, there are A LOT of prominent musicians and recording artists who aren't in there that totally should be.
I think you'd be surprised to see some of the names. Today dear reader we're going to be taking a look at bands and artists who are shockingly not yet in the Rock-N-Roll Hall of Fame. Here we go.
- Iron Maiden (seriously, how are they not in yet?)
- Nine Inch Nails
- The Pixies
- Jethro Tull (these guys have been around since the dawn of time and ARE STILL TOURING - they deserve to get in)
- Ronnie James Dio (it's sacrilege that he hasn't been inducted)
- Judas Priest
- Alice In Chains
- Ozzy Osbourne (obviously, he was inducted with Black Sabbath, but he should probably be in there as a solo artist as well)
- Motley Crue
- Smashing Pumkins
- Jane's Addiction
- Megadeth (Dave Mustaine tried to get inducted with his former band mates in Metallica, but failed)
- Blue Oyster Cult
- Thin Lizzy
- Ted Nugent
- Bad Company