Disinfectants That Will Kill Coronavirus
With the WHO declaring a pandemic, concern is rising over the spread of the Coronavirus. Staying vigilant and following tips from the health officials, there are simple things you can do to lesson you chance of contracting the virus.
Things like wash hands often, don't touch your face, avoid physical contact with other people, avoid large crowds and staying informed can all help you avoid exposure to the Coronavirus.
The EPA has published a list of disinfectants that are strong enough to kill the Coronavirus. Here are some of the more popular brands;
- Clorox Multi Surface Cleaner + Bleach
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Disinfecting Spray
- Lysol brand Heavy-Duty Cleaner Disinfectant Concentrate
- Lysol Disinfectant Max Cover Mist
- Lysol brand Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Purell Professional Surface Disinfectant Wipes
- Sani-Prime Germicidal Spray
Click below for more information.
Get the 'Loon Extra' Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest Minnesota & rock news in your inbox a couple times a week. If we're not awesome, drop us like a hot potato.