Free Lunch for Vets on Veterans Day at Texas Roadhouse
I love when I see things like this, when people, businesses and restaurants do something to try and give back and/or honor our military.
Veterans Day is November 11th. This falls on a Monday this year. Texas Roadhouse is offering free lunch to any veteran on that day. All you need to receive the free lunch is present your military ID, Veterans Affairs card or Discharge papers between the hours of 11am and 4pm. There are also a few other restaurants that are doing this as well... or have in the past... and they include:
There will also be a limited menu available for the free lunch at Texas Roadhouse.
Veterans, active-duty military, and former military personnel can pick from any of these options for their Veterans Day free meal:
- 6 oz. Sirloin Steak (with your choice of two sides)
- Single Grilled Pork Chop (with your choice of two sides)
- Pulled Pork Dinner (with your choice of two sides)
- Country Fried Chicken (with your choice of two sides)
- Country Fried Sirloin (with your choice of two sides)
- All-American Cheeseburger (with steak fries)
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich (with steak fries)
- Pulled Pork Sandwich (with steak fries)
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Chicken Critter Salad
Also- every Texas Roadhouse is participating in the Veterans Day free lunch. However, some of the restaurants may have varying hours of participation. Please check with our local Texas Roadhouse for specific hours.
And a drink choice will also be provided. Veterans will have a choice between iced tea, a soft drink or coffee.
Some restrictions apply... click here for details.