I Can’t Cook! Thankfully, I Found ‘Take Home Meals’ At Kwik Trip
I admit it, I really suck at cooking. Oh sure, I can crank up the crockpot and throw some stuff in there. Most of the time it's pretty edible. I have the toaster mastered and I can microwave semi delicious meals from a box. I was in search of a better alternative. Being away from home 7 days a week, this is great for me.
I like to hit the local Kwik Trips whenever possible. And.guess what I found? Take Home Meals from Kwik Trip. I discovered relatively inexpensive and a delicious selection of meals to go. What a great concept.
It all started with Kwik Trip's Fried Chicken Take Home Meal and now has expanded to where I can eat good with a lot more variety. Check out some of these meals;
- Grilled Chicken Breast w/ Rice Pilaf & Broccoli
- Homestyle Meatloaf w/ mashed Potatoes and Gravy (My favorite)
- Chicken Enchilada Dinner w/ Spanish Rice & Beans
- Roasted turkey w/ Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Fettuccine Alfredo w/ Grilled Chicken
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Macaroni & Cheese w/ Chicken and Bacon
- Beef Stroganoff
- Pork Chop Dinner w/ Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
- And Garlic Breadsticks to add to any meal
This is all really good stuff. Try it, I bet you'll like it.
10 Childhood Life Hacks You (Probably) Still Use Today