My Coveted Spicy Bloody Mary Recipe
When it comes to alcoholic beverages, I enjoy almost everything. But one of my personal all time favorites is a spicy Bloody Mary. I realize that Blood Mary’s are one of those drinks that you either love or hate, but personally I think they’re absolutely delicious. It’s the official breakfast of champions in my book. I recently stumbled on this recipe for a spicy Bloody Mary that I was very impressed with and I’d like to share it with you.
Here are the ingredients that you’ll need:
- 2 oz of vodka
- Tomato juice
- ½ tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 splash Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes Tabasco
- 1 tsp.horseradish
And finally, here are the directions:
- Squeeze the liquid out of the horseradish.
- Shake ingredients well with cracked ice in a chilled cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a Collins glass with 2 or 3 ice cubes in it.
- Add a pinch of salt and a grind or two of fresh pepper, to taste.
- Garnish, if necessary, with a stalk of celery.
- Serve and enjoy!