Two Pedestrians Hospitalized After Being Struck By A Vehicle
WILLMAR (WJON News) -- Two pedestrians were seriously hurt when they were struck by a vehicle.
The Willmar police department says the incident happened at about 10:30 p.m. Monday.
The two pedestrians were walking along the edge of the road on 19th Avenue when they crossed in front of a vehicle that was in the turn lane.
The first pedestrian is a 37-year-old woman from Willmar. She was taken to Carris Hospital with moderate injuries. The second pedestrian is a 41-year-old man from New London. He was taken to Carris Hospital in Willmar and later transferred to St. Cloud Hospital with serious injuries.
The driver of the vehicle was a 19-year-old Willmar man. He was not hurt and is cooperating with police.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Lion May be Coming to Sauk Rapids Park
- Local Officials Reassure Minnesota Election System is Safe
- Lt. Governor in St. Cloud Touting Infrastructure Proposal
- New Book Bucket List Guide to Exploring Minnesota
- St. Cloud Continues to Move Toward First in the World Facility