Things You Don’t Want to Hear on St Patrick’s Day
The posers and "people who have to work Friday morning" celebrated St Patrick's Day last weekend. For us Irish folk (I am part Irish, the Guinness-loving part), we celebrate when the fookin' day is here.
Whilst celebrating and pinching and fighting (hellooooo...IRISH), here are some things you don't want to hear while knockin' back a pint or nine.
- Don't drink that. That isn't green food coloring in it.
- Welcome to our dry St Patrick's Day party!
- I know you're wearing green. I pinched you because I'm a pervert.
- It's not a kilt, it's a skirt. And call me Caitlyn.
- I wasn't sure which Irish beer to get, so I got O'Doul's.
- We're out of Guinness!
And perhaps the worst of all...
- Last call!