Top 10 Fall Themed Beers That Aren’t Pumpkin Flavored
Fall is upon us and that means it’s time for pumpkin flavored everything. Now, personally I love the pumpkin flavor, but I know a lot of people hate it – primarily because it’s constantly shoved down every one’s throats around this time of year. And honestly, I get it. Pumpkin themed everything gets shoved in your face now a days as often as Nickelback used to way back in the early 2000s - and we all know how most people feel about them.
But never fear, there are plenty of other festive drinks to try this time of year that have nothing to do with the orange plant. My favorite fall themed beverages to sample are usually beers. So today I’m going to give you my top 10 fall themed beers that aren’t pumpkin flavored. Here we go.
- Abita Harvest Pecan from Abita Brewing Company
- Harvest Ale from Long Trail Brewing Company
- Autumn Maple from The Bruery
- Harvest Ale from Southern Tier Brewing Company
- Grateful Harvest Ale from Harpoon Brewing Company
- The Pit and the Pendulum from Sweetwater Brewing Company
- Hayride Autumn Ale from Baxter Brewing Company
- Bigleaf Autumn Maple Red from Anchor Brewing Company
- Best Brown Ale from Bells Brewing Company
- Secret Stash Harvest Ale from Flying Dog Brewing Company