Twins Tickets for Single Games on Sale Now
Well, just as fast as we can put away our Vikings garb, dust off the Twins garb again. Target Field has discounts for season long tickets as well as some single game day promotions and tickets to sell.
In fact, single game tickets are actually on sale now for the 2020 season.
Coming off of a fantastic 2019, the Twins begin the 2020 season with Manager of the year, Rocco Baldelli, and some more additions as well. They also will feature some pretty cool promotions throughout the 2020 season. Lots of things for kids and families. But you generally need to get there early... here are some of the promotions scheduled. These are daily events that are scheduled.
- Sunday—Kids Day presented by Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare: Every Sunday, kids’ meals are half price. Before games, kids 12 and younger can get free autographs from a Twins player. Postgame, kids can run the bases courtesy of Twin Cities Orthopedics.
- Monday and Tuesday—All You Can Eat presented by FOX Sports North: On Monday and Tuesday evening games, fans can enjoy the All You Can Eat package, which includes a Grandstand ticket (starting at $26 per ticket) and access to unlimited ballpark food and beverage favorites.
- Wednesday—Student Day presented by Rasmussen College: Every Wednesday, Ballpark Access tickets are just $5 for students—available through mobile delivery. Students can download a free Metro Transit ride pass.
- Wednesday—Schweigert™ Dollar-A-Dog Day: Every Wednesday, hot dogs are just $1 at the Hennepin Grille and Taste of Twins Territory concession stands.
- Thursday—U.S. Bank Meal Deal: Every Thursday, fans can purchase a U.S. Bank Home Run Porch View or Field Box High Ticket (starting at $14 per ticket) and receive a FREE Schweigert™ hot dog and Pepsi.
- Friday—Friday Night Fireworks presented by Securian Financial: Fans are treated to postgame fireworks following every Friday night game from June through August.
And, if you are planning a warm getaway this month... how about Fort Myers, Florida? Pitchers and Catchers report to Spring training next week. That would be so fun! A bit of Summer before Summer is actually here. And according to that darned groundhog, it's going to be an early Spring! I'm all for it.