What’s The Best Sports Bar In St. Cloud?
Since moving back to Minnesota in late May I have been sampling sports bars in the St. Cloud area. CNN recently did an article on the 101 best sports bars in the U.S. Two in Minnesota made the list, one in Coon Rapids, one in Bloomington. Where’s the top spot around here to watch the Vikes, Wild, Twins, & T-Wolves (and enjoy good grease & beer)?
My favorites so far:
- Brother’s Bar & Grill (St. Cloud)
- Howie’s Sports Bar (St. Cloud)
- Ultimate Sports Bar & Grill (St. Cloud)
- Blue Line Sports Bar & Grill (Sartell)
- JP’s Bar & Grill (Sauk Rapids)
Just for the record, the two recognized by CNN are Joe Senser’s Sports Theater in Bloomington and The Well Sports Tavern & Grill in Coon Rapids.
Good grease, cold beer, and Minnesota sports are on my radar. Let me know where I should go next.