What’s the Most Psychotic Thing an Ex Did After Breaking Up? [POLL]
More than likely most of us (if not all of us), have had a bad break-up, or two. Sometimes it goes well and there are no issues and other times it gets UGLY. In some cases REAL UGLY!
I don't quite understand why it has to be ugly. If things aren't working out just call it a day and move on. It's so cliche to say but, there are other fish in the sea. Just happens that some are smellier than others. Either way, if you just dumped someone or just got dumped, it's time to go fishing.
My last girlfriend that I had before my wife was completely NUTS! Not only was she a cheating fool but she also had a temper like a prison inmate. I made a critical error one time when I told her that she wasn't the best mom in the world. I didn't say she was a bad mom but I told her she wasn't the best. It wasn't a lie. It also wasn't smart to say. She proceeded to take my laptop (that I was to use that night dj'ing) and SMASHED it into a million pieces on the driveway. Suffice it to say that relationship ended that day.
Here are the top five answers from Reddit
1. "An ex-girlfriend signed me up for a paid membership in the Ku Klux Klan. That never goes away."
2. "She pooped on my porch every day for an entire week after we broke up. Every day I found a new load out there. I had to get the cops involved to get it to stop."
3. "We had a really bad break up. Afterward he went out and got my name tattooed on him, then showed up at my house to show me the tattoo to try to get me back. I slammed the door in his face."
4. "She called my boss 40 times in a row to tell him I was a bad person who was crazy and unreliable to try to get him to fire me. When I changed jobs later on, she did it with that boss too."
5. "My mom is a hairdresser. My ex went to see her daily, getting her hair cut shorter each time, just so she could ask about me and ask if my mom would help get us back together."