How To Make My Signature Cheeseburger – “The Heart Stopper”
Now, I happen to be a fan of almost all unhealthy foods. Whether it’s pizza, cheese curds, tacos, or burritos, I love it all. But there’s nothing quite as satisfyingly American as a fat, juicy, artery clogging cheeseburger.
Let’s face it, eating life threatening foods is just a much a part of American culture as football or drinking beer on the weekends. And I wouldn’t change it for a second.
I know I’m a little late to be posting about things to grill, since Memorial Day has already come and gone, but I’d like to share with you my “Drew Darkwell Signature Cheeseburger” recipe.
- Grill 2 large beef patties (medium rare)
- Melt a slice cheddar and pepper jack cheese on each patty
- Caramelize and add onions
- Fry and add bacon and mushrooms (save the grease!)
- Remove from grill and add lettuce and tomato on toasted buns
- Add bbq sauce and mayo
- And finally, the most important step – pour the grease from your bacon skillet onto the burger (it’s so unhealthy, but sooo good)
- Serve and enjoy!