The Recipe For My Favorite Flavored Martini – Red Velvet Cake
I’ve consumed my fair share of alcoholic beverages over the years. Everything from tequila and wine to whiskey and absinthe (not to mention, about 1,000 different kinds of beer in between.)
Lately I’ve been taking a break from my routine beer ingestion and instead, I’ve been trying to make fancy concoctions to spice things up. Personally, I’ve become quite the fan of Martinis. They’re downright delicious. Particularly, Red Velvet Cake martinis.
I happened to stumble upon a well guarded recipe for them recently, and now dear reader, I will share this delicious little secret with you. You’ll need: Whipped cream cheese frosting, red sugar, chocolate syrup, crushed ice, cup cake flavored vodka, cup crème de coco, buttermilk, and red food coloring. Here’s what you do.
- Dip rims of 2 martini glasses in frosting
- Dip in red sugar.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup in bottom of each glass.
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add vodka, crème de cacao, buttermilk and food color.
- Cover; shake vigorously until well mixed.
- Strain mixture into chilled glasses.
There you have it! Enjoy!