Seven Biggest Turn-Offs Before, During, and After Sex
As we all know, sex is more than just a physical act; the mental elements play just as big a role. Right mood, right frame of mind, right thoughts. Sometimes all it takes is one little thing to send the whole process into a tailspin. Here are the common culprits.
Here's a list of the top seven turn-offs before, during, and after sex, courtesy of a discussion yesterday on Reddit:
- Hearing orders like "harder" or "finish now."
- Someone passing gas.
- The other person checking the time or using their phone. (WTF?)
- The other person's sweat falling on you.
- Talking about birth control, the morning after pill, or your feelings about abortion.
- Horrible odors (from breath to genitalia).
- Having the TV on, showing a comedy. If you find yourself listening to the TV instead of focusing, the laugh track and lame jokes kill the mood.
There you have it. I'm sure we could all add to this list.