St Cloud Area Restaurants with 4+ Stars
Again with the 2020 stuff going on. I find myself Googling restaurants that are highly rated in the St. Cloud area when trying to figure out what take out or in person dining. I have my favorites in the area, obviously, like everyone does. But I was curious to see what St. Cloud area restaurants are rated 4 stars and above according to a simple Google search.
This is what I found...
- Val's Hamburgers. They are considered the number one burger place in St. Cloud with 5 stars.
- White Horse Restaurant and Bar (downtown St. Cloud) with 4 and a half stars
- Hajime St Cloud. Also with 4.5 stars. I haven't tried this place yet, but I'd like to. I've heard great things about it, and now I see it is highly rated.
- Mongo's Grill. This place is so good, and one of my faves. I haven't been to Mongo's since the pandemic. But I am craving it. They do have a take-out option.
- Texas Roadhouse. 4.5 stars. They have generous portions for a very reasonable price and really... who can resist those buns??
- LaCasita. One of the several Mexican restaurants we have in the St. Cloud area. They all seem to be pretty good too. Just depends on what you'd like and the atmosphere.
- Mexican Village. This one is located downtown. Been a staple in the downtown area for as long as I can remember.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews. Always a good choice. And besides the burgers, you have to try their variety of shakes. SO good!
- Toppers Pizza. You have to try the Toppers Stix.
- Fuji Sushi and Steakhouse. I still have yet to try this place. It's on my list, however!
- Granite City Food and Brewery. This one has always been one of my favorites. LOVE the brunch on Sundays. Those potatoes.... mmmmm
- Jimmy's Pourhouse in Sauk Rapids. Always been a staple. And a great place to catch a game.
- Rollie's in Sauk Rapids. I keep hearing about the wings. Apparently I need to try those.
- Krewe Restaurant in St. Joe. I did try this place on their opening day. If you like creole type food, you will LOVE this place!
Honorable mention... they didn't come up on a Google search. But these are some of my personal favorites: House of Pizza, which now has 3 locations in the St. Cloud area including Sartell. Bello Cucina in St. Joe. Love the outdoor patio- feels like the "secret garden" and also Brick n Bourbon. They were also voted best new restaurant. I Haven't tried everything on their menu yet, but everything I have tried has been spectacular.
Where are you eating tonight?
The Sauk Rapids Bridge is Great For Fall Color Spotting