Dear Baxter,

My husband left this cap from my car and told me to order a new one. I called several auto parts stores and they had no idea what a 710 cap is.  I don't want to ask my husband because he thinks I'm stupid, so I want to do this on my own.  Can you help?

Amber   Rockville, MN

Dear Amber,

I think I've got this one. Take the 710 cap in you hand and rotate it 180 degrees. The cap should now say OIL. So, now all you need do is call the Auto Parts store and order an oil cap.  Hope this helps.


Listen to Baxter weekday mornings 6-10 on 103-7 the Loon or online Worldwide at

More From 103.7 The Loon